This blog post may contain references to products or services from one or more of our advertisers or partners. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products or services.
Chances are you may have heard of the social trading platform in eToro and are looking to redeem the $50 eToro referral link to be eligible for the sign-up bonus. Once you click on the referral link, a referral code is applied, you will become eligible for the most up-to-date $50 eToro signup bonus. The promotional offer only applies to new eToro customers.
Become an Insider
What is eToro?
eToro is a social trading and multi-asset brokerage company that specializes in offering an accessible online trading platform for investors in cryptocurrency, stocks, commodities, ETFs, and more. eToro has registered offices in Cyprus, Israel, and the United Kingdom. Moreover, eToro offers financial tools for investors to utilize to help improve their portfolio and conduct research on investments.
How to use the $50 eToro referral code 2021 signup bonus?
- In order to claim the $50 eToro sign-up bonus, you need to register for an account using the following link.
- If asked for a referral code, apply the code 3e4HlPG when prompted to ensure you receive the sign-up bonus.
- Finish registering for an Etoro account and verify your identity.
- Link your bank account and deposit more than $100 to trade on eToro’s platform to become eligible for the $50 sign-up bonus within 30 days of account registration.
- After completing your first trade on the platform and holding at least $100 in assets, your eToro account will be credited the $50 sign-up bonus. The credit will be posted shortly after.
Editorial Disclaimer: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author's alone
The content of this website is for informational purposes only and does not represent investment advice, or an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security, investment, or product. Investors are encouraged to do their own due diligence, and, if necessary, consult professional advising before making any investment decisions. Investing involves a high degree of risk, and financial losses may occur.