“People are greater than the tools they invent” they say and it is true, but would it be false to admit that tools are extremely useful when trying to improve your productivity rates and overall performance of your business?
Forklifts are among these machines that make the lives of those who work in construction, logistics centers (warehouses, freight forwarders, repair depots), ports and similar sites, not just easier but also safer every day! With their unmatched ability to load & unload, lift and move very heavy material and supplies, they maximize productivity and reduce operational expenses.
A forklift is a great logistics investment, but a costly one. A new forklift could have a price tag of tens of thousands of dollars. But there is no reason to panic or to be pessimistic. There is a solution that will save you from unexpected costs, unreliable service or problematic technical support and won’t tie-up your capital. It is called: Forklift Leasing!
Let’s discover 5 Forklift Leasing Benefits (even if there are more for sure!)
- Budget-related Issues: We have already clarified it; a forklift is not cheap, but Forklift Financing through a Lease is a great option. The acquisition of new equipment doesn’t have to drain your funds. You can maintain steady cash flow and your budget will be more elastic and flexible than ever, as the terms of the lease agreement you will sign, should be tailored to your exact needs and financial potential. Maybe for the first time, you will be able to steer remaining capital to other areas. And lastly, well-designed leasing agreements will lead to a positive factor on your balance sheet.
- Flexibility: Flexibility is one of the most important advantages leasing offers in general (be it forklifts or any other machine) You can set the period of time you will need the forklift. Terms and conditions will be discussed and tailored to your business’ demands. At the end of your lease, you can return the equipment, extend your lease, and in some cases, purchase the equipment. To lease is to actually obtain and use state-of-the-art machinery without the burden of owning it.
- Scalability: When you you’re looking at ways to stay nimble, ahead of the completion, and most importantly profitable, scalability is the answer. When your needs change you don’t want to be caught with equipment you’re not using, or not have the equipment you need. Leasing offers complete flexibility, and the ability to amend your lease agreement to add more equipment to meet demand. If at the end of your lease you decide you no longer need a piece of equipment, simply remove it from the lease.
- Safety – Efficiency – Compliance: Safety should be at the top of your concerns when running your business. Without a safe and efficient environment, accidents happen, which leads to downtime. At the core of safety issues is having reliable equipment. Working with equipment that hasn’t been maintained, or that is beyond its useful life, can lead to disruptions, less productivity, and can leave you with compliance issues as well. In order to address these concerns, having access to reliable and up-to-date equipment is a must. Having a partner who can help you finance that equipment is the first step.
- Up-to-Date Technology: Having the most up to date equipment can often mean spending a lot of money up front. But with leasing, you get access to the newest equipment without the up-front costs. Adopting new technology and practices can help differentiate yourself within your industry. With the help of a reliable finance partner, acquiring the equipment can mean preserving cash flow and setting yourself up for the future.
This is what a trusted leasing provider will offer you and your business. New, cutting-edge technology without the disadvantages of owning it.