Anyone sell on Etsy?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    • I was considering opening an Etsy shop to sell some of the things I make. Mainly they are jewelry-related items but I also do things like dream catchers, windchimes, and other decor.

Do you sell on Etsy? Is it a good marketplace to work on?

• Dana

I used to sell items on Etsy back in 2015. I was making dreamcatchers and similar items. I made decent sales on there and was not advertising my shop so that is something! I can’t remember the fees but I think it is worth looking into. Very easy to use!

• Alex R.

My sister sells charms she makes on there. Last we talked, she mentioned she is making around $400 a month steady and has been for over a year. She doesn’t make insane sales but considering she is enjoying what she is going, that extra money is just a bonus.

• Gray W.

The fees depend on how much you price your items. If you are selling cheaper items, you won’t notice a big difference. You can also make up for the fees by charging slightly more for shipping. I know a lot of people complain about the fees which is why I wanted to mention this. My wife sells things she makes on there. She averages around 20 sales a month.

Viewing 3 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join a vibrant community with the sole mission to achieve financial independence.

The journey to financial freedom doesn't have to be lonely.

Pitch an idea

Contribute an article, share a story, join a group, or chat on the discussion board with similar frugal savvy individuals like yourself. Quality over quantity. Always.

Build great relations

Build connections, converse, and join the vibrant personal finance community. The journey to financial independence is just around the corner, and it doesn’t have to be lonely.

Become a FangWallet Insider

Get free access to becoming a FangWallet Insider, the personal finance community that has your best interest in mind.