Best platforms to earn online for creative people?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    • I am always looking for new sites for freelance work be it writing, painting, drawing, etc.

I am a very crafty person and love making things. I like to be able to offer services to people and earn more online. Currently, I am earning through a few blogs but I would like to be a full-time work-from-home person, especially in today’s work. Gas prices are going up, viruses and panic are everywhere… I would much rather work from home!

What are some of the best platforms for people to earn online providing creative services?

• Allen

I guess this depends. Are you going to offer a physical item to sell or will it all be done virtually?

Places like Etsy, eBay, and similar marketplaces can allow you to sell items that are physical.

As for virtual, look into places like Fiverr, UpWork, PeoplePerHour, and Freelancer.

• Thanks, I am going to look into these. I know someone who has an etsy shop and from what I have heard, the prices aren’t that bad. You only pay them when you make a sale and it is relatively cheap to do so.

• I think eBay is great and I say this from somewhat personal experience. My sister sells items on there. She buys things used or very cheap on clearance and then makes items up and makes a profit. She ends up making around $600+ each month doing this.

• Alyssa Shaw
        Participant

There are several platforms available online that offer opportunities for creative freelancers to showcase their skills and earn money. Here are some of the best platforms for people to earn online providing creative services:

Upwork: Upwork is a popular freelance marketplace that connects clients with freelancers in various industries, including writing, painting, drawing, and more.

Fiverr: Fiverr is a global online marketplace that provides a platform for freelancers to offer their services to clients worldwide. It is an excellent platform for people who are looking for creative services such as graphic design, writing, and music production.

Freelancer.com: Freelancer.com is a freelance marketplace that allows clients to post jobs and hire freelancers from all over the world. It has a wide range of categories, including creative writing, graphic design, and illustration.

99designs: 99designs is a platform for freelance designers to showcase their work and compete for projects. It is an excellent platform for people who are looking for design services, including logo design, web design, and packaging design.

Toptal: Toptal is a platform that connects clients with the top 3% of freelance talent in various industries, including design, development, and writing. It is an excellent platform for people who are looking for high-quality creative services. or not you can learn about Nova AI Mod APK

• This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by Alyssa Shaw.
          • This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by Alyssa Shaw.
      Viewing 3 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join a vibrant community with the sole mission to achieve financial independence.

The journey to financial freedom doesn't have to be lonely.

Pitch an idea

Contribute an article, share a story, join a group, or chat on the discussion board with similar frugal savvy individuals like yourself. Quality over quantity. Always.

Build great relations

Build connections, converse, and join the vibrant personal finance community. The journey to financial independence is just around the corner, and it doesn’t have to be lonely.

Become a FangWallet Insider

Get free access to becoming a FangWallet Insider, the personal finance community that has your best interest in mind.