Can you really make thousands a month through ads?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I always see people writing articles about how they make thousands a month, sometimes over 10k just from ads on their sites. I just don’t see how this is possible, especially for someone just starting out today. I feel like most people don’t even earn over $100 a month per blog, much less a few thousand per blog!

• Nick

Yeah, absolutely. It takes time and it takes a lot of hard work in the beginning. If you can get enough traffic onto a site daily, you can easily earn hundreds of thousands a month. Those sites are few and far in between but they do exist. If we are talking blogs only, I would look at buying an already established domain that is earning for itself and learn from it, replicate it, and make 3 or 4 blogs around the same base model. You will be earning in no time. If you work hard enough at it, you can see huge profits within the first 3 or 4 years.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join a vibrant community with the sole mission to achieve financial independence.

The journey to financial freedom doesn't have to be lonely.

Pitch an idea

Contribute an article, share a story, join a group, or chat on the discussion board with similar frugal savvy individuals like yourself. Quality over quantity. Always.

Build great relations

Build connections, converse, and join the vibrant personal finance community. The journey to financial independence is just around the corner, and it doesn’t have to be lonely.

Become a FangWallet Insider

Get free access to becoming a FangWallet Insider, the personal finance community that has your best interest in mind.