Do you invest in companies you like?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I have heard this said a million times that if you want to buy stock, you buy stock in companies you actually value as a customer or supporter. I know plenty of people however that invest in where they would see the most returns. I have yet to invest in any stock but I would like to in the future. I am not sure if I should look at companies I like or companies that are projected to grow/do the best.

• Nick

I do. I like to research who and what I am giving my money to. I like the moral framework to match my worldviews as best as possible. I won’t invest in any company or person who is propping up horrible campaigns against people or other companies and I won’t support people/companies who destroy smaller businesses.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join a vibrant community with the sole mission to achieve financial independence.

The journey to financial freedom doesn't have to be lonely.

Pitch an idea

Contribute an article, share a story, join a group, or chat on the discussion board with similar frugal savvy individuals like yourself. Quality over quantity. Always.

Build great relations

Build connections, converse, and join the vibrant personal finance community. The journey to financial independence is just around the corner, and it doesn’t have to be lonely.

Become a FangWallet Insider

Get free access to becoming a FangWallet Insider, the personal finance community that has your best interest in mind.