Does your insurance include full dental coverage?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • I have been looking into different options and plans. My current one does not include it and I am having trouble finding one that offers full dental coverage. I don’t mind paying extra but I want everything to be in the same monthly bill instead of paying for both separately. Does your insurance offer this? If so, which do you have?

• Alex R.

It does but it is considered a separate payment. By this I mean I am paying both each month but they are being deducted as separate transactions in my bank account. I just get a better deal for having both through the company I work for.

• Richie M.

I think most insurance these days doesn’t directly include dental as that is considered a secondary practice, same with eyes case. I am not sure why this was changed or when it was changed but I don’t know anyone who has insurance with dental or eye care included as standard.

Viewing 2 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join a vibrant community with the sole mission to achieve financial independence.

The journey to financial freedom doesn't have to be lonely.

Pitch an idea

Contribute an article, share a story, join a group, or chat on the discussion board with similar frugal savvy individuals like yourself. Quality over quantity. Always.

Build great relations

Build connections, converse, and join the vibrant personal finance community. The journey to financial independence is just around the corner, and it doesn’t have to be lonely.

Become a FangWallet Insider

Get free access to becoming a FangWallet Insider, the personal finance community that has your best interest in mind.