Getting out of debt and staying out, what is the secret?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I saw how debt hurt my parents’ lives as well as my siblings so I made a point to never get into debt. I avoided college, limited my card usage, and I balance my money the best I could. It has been easier for me than many others considering my fiance (I have been with him for 6 years now) has no issue being a provider and told me I do not need to work. I still like to earn my own money and have my own scores because you never know!

For those who have been in debt and have gotten out and stayed out, what secrets could you share?

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join a vibrant community with the sole mission to achieve financial independence.

The journey to financial freedom doesn't have to be lonely.

Pitch an idea

Contribute an article, share a story, join a group, or chat on the discussion board with similar frugal savvy individuals like yourself. Quality over quantity. Always.

Build great relations

Build connections, converse, and join the vibrant personal finance community. The journey to financial independence is just around the corner, and it doesn’t have to be lonely.

Become a FangWallet Insider

Get free access to becoming a FangWallet Insider, the personal finance community that has your best interest in mind.