How do I know what company’s stock to invest in?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • I don’t know much of anything about stocks but someone recommended that I find a company I like and invest in that. He said this is the best approach because you want to invest in something you believe in and will see growth in. I just don’t know how to choose or what to look for.

• Nick

If you are not sure, just research. Find a company you like. Maybe look into your favorite place to eat and see what their stocks are looking like. You can also invest in local businesses that are likely to expand in the future.

• There is no way of knowing what is good or bad but you can follow trends. A lot of stock right now that is expected to do well deals with technology and medical care. Look into companies that offer advanced technology for medical purposes.

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join a vibrant community with the sole mission to achieve financial independence.

The journey to financial freedom doesn't have to be lonely.

Pitch an idea

Contribute an article, share a story, join a group, or chat on the discussion board with similar frugal savvy individuals like yourself. Quality over quantity. Always.

Build great relations

Build connections, converse, and join the vibrant personal finance community. The journey to financial independence is just around the corner, and it doesn’t have to be lonely.

Become a FangWallet Insider

Get free access to becoming a FangWallet Insider, the personal finance community that has your best interest in mind.