How do you become “well known” online?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    • I would love to be more well known for my creative work (drawing/painting) so I can get more gigs. I see a lot of people on Twitter who have fans just hire them to make things for them and they make good money doing this. Many don’t even have a website, they just work through social platforms. How does someone become more well known for something like this?

• Alex R.

You want to work with other creators in your field. Find other artists with similar styles or ideas to you, and work with them. Start a YouTube channel to show your process and work with other artists o the platform.

• I think Alex is right, you want to find others who have a community around them already and work together. If you have it in you to do videos, do them on YouTube, TikTok or Instagram. They can help a lot!

• Vince

Build up your social media platforms. That is the easiest way. Get what you want to be known for out there and start working with other creators. It can take time so don’t give up after a few weeks of not seeing any progress. You have to really invest yourself.

Viewing 3 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join a vibrant community with the sole mission to achieve financial independence.

The journey to financial freedom doesn't have to be lonely.

Pitch an idea

Contribute an article, share a story, join a group, or chat on the discussion board with similar frugal savvy individuals like yourself. Quality over quantity. Always.

Build great relations

Build connections, converse, and join the vibrant personal finance community. The journey to financial independence is just around the corner, and it doesn’t have to be lonely.

Become a FangWallet Insider

Get free access to becoming a FangWallet Insider, the personal finance community that has your best interest in mind.