What does the crackdown in China mean for crypto?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I keep seeing news stories and hearing about this. I am not sure what to make of it. Is this why the market overall is down? I mean most have been in the red more than in the green the last month or so which I am not sure how to judge. I want to get more invested in crypto but I am worried about China placing these restrictions and bans on everything.

• Vicky

There are a lot of Chinese investors in crypto as well as miners. This is likely going to hit the market because the miners will be pushed out by laws and regulations which will cause a decrease at first and then a huge influx. I expect to see most crypto double in value by the end of the summer because of this.

• Nick

I will be honest, I never trusted the CCP and I never will. It would not surprise me if the government is doing this to manipulate the market and gain traction on crypto so they can have the most power within their borders.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join a vibrant community with the sole mission to achieve financial independence.

The journey to financial freedom doesn't have to be lonely.

Pitch an idea

Contribute an article, share a story, join a group, or chat on the discussion board with similar frugal savvy individuals like yourself. Quality over quantity. Always.

Build great relations

Build connections, converse, and join the vibrant personal finance community. The journey to financial independence is just around the corner, and it doesn’t have to be lonely.

Become a FangWallet Insider

Get free access to becoming a FangWallet Insider, the personal finance community that has your best interest in mind.