What wallet do you use?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • I am trying to figure out which wallet to get for my phone. I am not sure what the options are in terms of “good wallets” so I want to get an idea of what other people are using. I am very, very new to crypto so I don’t want to use the wrong thing or get mislead!

• Vicky

I use Trust Wallet. You will have to do your own research for what you need. Some wallets don’t allow the exchange of certain currencies and some have high exchange rates. Do a comparison of the ones you like the sound of.

• Dana

The wallet you use doesn’t matter so much as the security it provides and the safety precautions you take. I would say to just look at the reviews and base your choice on security and ease of use. Most wallets have the big coins on them and most charge around the same % in fees.

Viewing 2 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join a vibrant community with the sole mission to achieve financial independence.

The journey to financial freedom doesn't have to be lonely.

Pitch an idea

Contribute an article, share a story, join a group, or chat on the discussion board with similar frugal savvy individuals like yourself. Quality over quantity. Always.

Build great relations

Build connections, converse, and join the vibrant personal finance community. The journey to financial independence is just around the corner, and it doesn’t have to be lonely.

Become a FangWallet Insider

Get free access to becoming a FangWallet Insider, the personal finance community that has your best interest in mind.