Which credit card will build my credit scores the fastest?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I would like to be able to buy a house before the market gets unreasonably too high but in order to do this, I need to get my credit scores up. Which cards are best for this? I am not sure what to look into or where to start. I have savings aside for buying a house but I need good credit to get a good loan.

• Dana

Look into Petal 2 cards. they are Visa cards with no fees and a cashback option. They are regarded as one of the easiest to use and they function in a way that is designed to help people build up better scores.

• I was told the same thing and ended up getting one for myself. I had it for about 5 months now and my scores have already gone up a bit. I have been paying on time each month. I am glad to see improvements so fast.

• Brie Anna

There really isn’t a right or wrong card for something like this. It comes down to your spending and paying habits. Find a card that has the best numbers and with a low limit and use it often. Then pay it every two weeks. Your numbers will go up, I promise!

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join a vibrant community with the sole mission to achieve financial independence.

The journey to financial freedom doesn't have to be lonely.

Pitch an idea

Contribute an article, share a story, join a group, or chat on the discussion board with similar frugal savvy individuals like yourself. Quality over quantity. Always.

Build great relations

Build connections, converse, and join the vibrant personal finance community. The journey to financial independence is just around the corner, and it doesn’t have to be lonely.

Become a FangWallet Insider

Get free access to becoming a FangWallet Insider, the personal finance community that has your best interest in mind.