Cardano – Risk or smart investment?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • I have been reading a lot about Cardano and since it is in a dip currently, I might invest in it. A lot of people seem to believe it will boom in the coming months. What are your thoughts on this crypto?

• Allen

Cardano will likely flourish in the coming years. Some are predicting it to reach a value of $200 USD by 2025. Time will tell! It all depends on marketing, how many people are interested, and how people view it in terms of value.

• Vicky

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cardano/

If you look at the graph, you will get an idea of how it is doing. I don’t view this one as a risk because the numbers are showing a pattern of only going up from here. By how much though, I am not sure.

Viewing 2 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join a vibrant community with the sole mission to achieve financial independence.

The journey to financial freedom doesn't have to be lonely.

Pitch an idea

Contribute an article, share a story, join a group, or chat on the discussion board with similar frugal savvy individuals like yourself. Quality over quantity. Always.

Build great relations

Build connections, converse, and join the vibrant personal finance community. The journey to financial independence is just around the corner, and it doesn’t have to be lonely.

Become a FangWallet Insider

Get free access to becoming a FangWallet Insider, the personal finance community that has your best interest in mind.