Tips for a first time investor?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    • I have been considering investing in stocks since the boom that happened back in February of this year dealing with GameStop. I was blown away by how many people made serious profits on investing there. I know this was a group effort as a means to showcase how fixed the market can be when it comes to stocks but even still, I know there are plenty who make a living from the stock exchange.

What are some tips for a first-time investor?

• I would love some tips too! I hope someone shares some. I want to start investing in stock as well as crypto but I just don’t know where to begin and when you look things up online, it can quickly become overwhelming!

• I am in the same boat. I keep hearing about people getting huge revenue through investments. One of the people my friend works with ended up being able to buy a house because he invested in the right crypto. That is nuts to think about, using cash to buy a house in 2021.

• Start small. I think that is the best tip you will find. Just dip your toe into some stocks and see what happens. If you find yourself turning a profit, use your profits to reinvest. Get to a point where you are not using the money you earned to invest but only investment profits.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join a vibrant community with the sole mission to achieve financial independence.

The journey to financial freedom doesn't have to be lonely.

Pitch an idea

Contribute an article, share a story, join a group, or chat on the discussion board with similar frugal savvy individuals like yourself. Quality over quantity. Always.

Build great relations

Build connections, converse, and join the vibrant personal finance community. The journey to financial independence is just around the corner, and it doesn’t have to be lonely.

Become a FangWallet Insider

Get free access to becoming a FangWallet Insider, the personal finance community that has your best interest in mind.