Have something you are passionate about? Have a unique perspective of things? And you would like a medium to voice it? Look no further. We are always looking for solid, passionate writers that would like to contribute to the community blog for the world to see and share. The only guidelines we ask of fellow contributors is that the content is of interest to readers, is not for the sole purpose of self-promotion, and the content is unique. Plagiarized content will not be tolerated.
Any editorial guest post articles submitted to us will be peer-reviewed before publication. We reserve the right to reject any submission we feel does not resonate with our blog or community. Any content that is not uniquely written or is already published on the web will not be accepted. We ask for contributors to please take a look at the formatting style of past published blog posts to help your content get approved.
If you would like to submit a guest post for us to review and potentially publish, feel free to submit the piece to this email or contact us form and title the email subject as “Guest Post Opportunity.”
For self-promotion requests, please refer to FangWallet's advertising options.
We do not tolerate unnecessary linking for the purpose of self-promotion, and such requests disguised as a genuine guest post will be ignored.
Guest Post Requirements:
- Guest posts must be educational and written for a personal finance audience. Inquiries with a self-promotion intent will be denied.
- Limited to up to two links per post and must be relevant to the article piece (not self-promotional)
- The article topic must be reviewed and approved before the piece is written. You must provide a list of article topics you want to cover for approval. You also can ask for article topics we'd like to cover if you need content ideas.
- Must provide at least 3 past writing samples via email before approval
- The piece must have at minimum, 1,500+ words and proofread for grammar
- Must provide author name, profile picture, and short author bio for FangWallet to give credit where it is due
- Provide FangWallet Insider username after creating an account
- Provide a Twitter or LinkedIn profile (optional)
- A quick note how you found our blog (optional)
Please follow these guest post guidelines or your guest post inquiry may be ignored. Only high-quality guest posts will be considered for publication.