Have something you are passionate about? Have a unique perspective of things? And you would like a medium to voice it? Look no further. We are always looking for solid, passionate writers that would like to contribute to the community blog for the world to see and share. The only guidelines we ask of fellow contributors is that the content be of interest to readers, is not for the sole purpose of self-promotion, and the content is unique. Plagiarized content will not be tolerated.
Any editorial guest post articles submitted to us will be peer reviewed before publication. We reserve the right to reject any submission we feel does not resonate with our blog or community. Any content that is not uniquely written or is already published on the web will not be accepted. We ask for contributors to please take a look at the formatting style of past published blog posts to help your content get approved.
If you would like to submit a guest post for us to review and potentially publish, feel free to submit the piece to this email and title the email subject as “Guest Post Opportunity.” We do not tolerate unnecessary linking for the purpose of self-promotion.
Guest Post Requirements:
- Guest post must be educational and written for a personal finance audience
- Limited to up to two links per post and must be relevant to the article piece (not self-promotional)
- The article topic must be reviewed and approved before piece is written
- The piece must have at minimum, 800+ words and proofread for grammar
- Must provide past writing samples to via email before approval
- Once approved, please provide an author biography and a photo so FangWallet can give credit where it is due.