This blog post may contain references to products or services from one or more of our advertisers or partners. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products or services.
The right Instagram tools could be the key to turbocharging the growth of your financial business.
Today, Instagram isn’t just a popular social media platform. It’s also a powerful channel where companies can find new prospects, nurture leads, and build customer relationships.
Home to more than 2 billion active users, Instagram benefits from both exceptional reach and high levels of engagement. However, the average Instagram business account only grows its audience by a little less than 1% per month. With so much competition on the platform, you might need a little help making sure you’re getting the most value from your social media strategy.
The best Instagram tools can boost your growth efforts, automate repetitive tasks, and even improve the quality of the content you share, leading to a massive increase in ROI.
Here are some of the best Instagram tools you can use to grow your financial business.
10 Must-Have Instagram Tools For Rapid Growth
The top Instagram tools come in a variety of different forms, from solutions to help you edit your content, to tools for improving team productivity.
All of the tools below will help you to grow your online presence and attract new leads for your financial business.
Ideal for companies focusing on boosting their online presence, Kicksta is a powerful Instagram growth service designed to boost the visibility of companies, brands, and influencers alike.
The solution gives companies a host of targeting tools and filters they can use to find potential followers for their account, connected to other influencers and competitors.
The system then automates the process of engaging with possible fans, using the follow/unfollow and like after follow method. There are even Kicksta plans that include Story likes and welcome DMs. The great thing about Kicksta is it focuses on growing your Instagram presence, with real authentic followers. There are no bots or fake accounts to worry about.
- Attract real, authentic followers to your Instagram account automatically
- Comprehensive targeting and filtering options to improve follower quality
- Access to a comprehensive micro-influencer follow on the top plan
- Automatic whitelisting and blacklisting options
- Useful analytics dashboard for monitoring growth
- VIP email support only on the top two plans
- Growth speed can vary between plans
Kicksta offers three pricing plans to choose from, with the option to cancel at any time. The Starter plan costs $69 per month, with account, hashtag, and location targeting, follow/unfollow, like after following, and whitelist and blacklist tools, as well as an analytics dashboard.
The Advanced plan costs $129 per month for added welcome DMs, story likes, gender filtering, targeting suggestions and VIP support. Kicksta’s Ultimate plan is $219 per month, with 2000 guaranteed followers per month delivered by the InfluenceGrid micro influencer network.
One of the best ways to rapidly grow your brand is to listen to the feedback being shared by your audience. Keyhole is a powerful social listening tool, which makes it easy to monitor conversations your customers are having about your brand, and your competitors.
The comprehensive platform comes with built-in profile analytics, scheduling tools to help you keep on top of your social media calendar, and in-depth tracking features. Keyhole can even help you to track the engagement levels and metrics of leading industry influencers. Plus, there’s a “Quick Trends” tool for finding relevant and hot topics for posts.
- Extensive monitoring and tracking tools for profiles
- Social media metric reporting
- Social media analytics APIs
- Publishing and scheduling support
- Hashtag and keyword analytics
- Limited tracking options on some plans
- Expensive pricing
Keyhole’s pricing plans start at $99 per month for the SMB and Freelancer package, which comes with 2 trackers, and the option to monitor 5k of mentions. There’s a Corporate plan for $299 per month, and an Agency plan for $599 per month, as well as an enterprise option with custom pricing.
Generating an excellent ROI from your Instagram marketing campaigns is difficult when you only have one link to work with in your social media bio. Fortunately, Instagram tools like Url.bio can help, giving you a way to transform a single URL into an opportunity for showcasing multiple links.
With URL.bio, you can customize your own “link page”, with colors, and thumbnails for as many links as you like. The platform even comes with built-in analytics, so you can track which of your pages are driving the most clicks and engagement.
- Unlimited links stored under one URL
- Link scheduling options for specific campaigns
- Analytical page for tracking clicks and views
- Themes and customization options for designs
- Easy-to-use backend environment
- Limited integration options
- No advanced growth features
URL.bio is completely free to use. All you need to do is sign up with an email address, and you’ll gain access to all of the link-in-bio features.
Later is one of the most popular Instagram tools on the market. It’s designed to give you more control over your social media schedule, with a comprehensive visual calendar, and automated publishing tools. You can create, edit, and preview your Instagram content in one dashboard, then choose when you want each piece to go live.
There are also valuable analytics available for business leaders, helping you to track the amount of engagement and revenue you generate from each campaign. Later even has its own toolkit to help you curate user-generated content, and publish it to your profile.
- Easy-to-use visual scheduling tools
- Create, edit, and preview content in the same platform
- In-depth analytical and reporting tools
- Automated Instagram publishing for your posts
- Helpful “best time to publish” suggestions
- Limited features compared to some competitors
- Requires business accounts on social media
There’s a free trial available for Later, followed by a range of premium plans. The cheapest plan starts at $40 per month for 3 users and 3 social sets. The Advanced plan costs $80 per month for 6 users and 6 social sets, and the Scale plan costs $200 per month for 15 social sets and 10 users.
Content is king on Instagram. If you want to accelerate your growth and connect with your audience, then you need to commit to creating visuals that stand out. Fortunately, you don’t need to be a graphic design expert to do this with help from Canva.
Canva is one of the top Instagram tools for editing photos, videos, Stories, and carousels. It comes with thousands of free templates and downloadable assets to work with, as well as collaboration tools for social media teams. Plus, it’s extremely easy to use, with a simple back-end environment, and drag-and-drop editing tools.
- Great collaboration tools for social media teams
- Useful templates and downloadable assets
- Photo enhancer, straightener, transparency, and fade tools
- Textures, filters, vignette, and blur options
- Video editing for Reels and IG videos
- Export settings are limited
- Fewer features on the free plan
The basic features of Canva are available to access for free. You don’t have to pay anything to access the drag-and-drop editor, thousands of free templates, and 5GB of cloud storage. If you want to upgrade to more advanced options, Canva Pro starts at $12.99 per month, and Canva Teams starts at $14.99 per month for up to 5 team members.
Ideal if you’re struggling to find time to manage your social media accounts, Crowdfire helps companies to discover and schedule content in minutes. The platform comes with content curation tools, to help you automatically discover images and articles relevant to your audience.
There’s a comprehensive scheduling solution, to help you quickly publish posts at the perfect moment for your customers. Plus, you can edit and customize posts for different social channels in one easy-to-use back-end environment.
- Comprehensive post-scheduling for a range of platforms
- Content and article curation tools for across the web
- Hashtag recommendations and insights
- Auto-tailored posts for each platform
- Advanced analytics and business insights
- Limitations on post-scheduling for most plans
- Basic customer support
There’s a free version of Crowdfire available for 3 accounts, and 10 scheduled posts per account. If you want to upgrade, the paid plans start at $7.48 per month for 100 scheduled posts per account and basic analytics. The Premium plan for $37.48 offers features like competitor analysis and more team member accounts. There’s also a VIP plan for $74.98 per month.
Another excellent option if you’re looking for Instagram tools to help you connect with your clients, HootSuite is a social media management platform. HootSuite makes it easy to manage and schedule posts across a range of channels, from Instagram, to TikTok.
If you’re working as part of a team, you can set up approval workflows, and build a comprehensive content and asset library for your colleagues to access. There are even solutions for tracking and managing social media ads. Plus, companies can set up notifications that help them to keep on top of current trends and content in their industry.
- Support for plenty of social networks, including Instagram
- Automatic publishing for Instagram business accounts
- Support for multi-account management
- Insights and analytics into social media ads
- Valuable notifications for tracking trends
- No analytics on the cheapest plans
- Limited customer support
8. Kicksta Hashtag Generator
Hashtags are one of the most valuable tools business owners have on Instagram. They don’t just help you to connect with your target audience, but boost your visibility on the Explore page. Hashtags boost discoverability, and bring new followers to your post. Plus, they can be ideal for building your brand identity and increasing engagement.
Kicksta’s hashtag generator makes it easy to come up with engaging hashtags, find trending hashtags, and transform your Instagram captions in minutes. All you need to do is enter a single word into the platform and the free tool will do the rest.
- Free service, ideal for beginners
- Great for tracking trending hashtags to boost impressions
- Support for creating unique, branded hashtags
- Easy-to-use platform
- Dozens of hashtag options to choose from
- No analytics for tracking hashtag performance
- No advanced features
The Kicksta hashtag generator is completely free to use. All you need to do is enter your email address to start generating as many hashtags as you like.
If you’re searching for Instagram tools to boost the visual impact of your content, then VSCO could be the ideal solution. While Instagram does have its own filters and tools for editing, they offer companies very few ways to differentiate themselves from their competitors. VSCO, on the other hand, is a comprehensive solution for photo enhancement.
You can experiment with a range of different filters, stickers, and borders to take your social media marketing plan to the next level. Plus, there’s a comprehensive multi-media editing suite, designed to help you enhance your videos, collages, GIFs, and more.
- Amazing, curated library for inspiration
- All-in-one photo, video, collage, and GIF editing
- Dozens of high-quality filters and enhancements
- Built-in camera tool
- VSCO Spaces for collaborative photo editing
- Slightly basic features compared to options like Photoshop
- Small learning curve for beginners
VSCO’s Starter plan, with standard editing tools, 1 recipe, curated collections, and 15 pre-sets is available to access for free. VSCO also offers a “Plus” plan for $29.99 per year with premium presets, a video and GIF editor, and more advanced features. There’s also a “Pro” plan for $59.99 per year with premium support, early-access tools, and customizable presets.
Influencer marketing is one of the best ways to expand your reach on Instagram, improve the credibility of your brand, and achieve higher ROI results. Aspire is a leading platform for finding creators and influencers to help drive your campaigns.
The platform makes it easy to search for influencers relevant to your brand, then manage relationships with your content creators in a single platform. There are campaign management tools, content management tools, and reporting features for tracking results.
- Comprehensive influencer directory and marketplace
- Relationship and campaign management tools
- Tracking and reporting features
- Easy-to-use content management tools
- Sales generation features
- Can be difficult to track the right influencers at first
- Limited collaborative tools
All of Aspire’s plans are offered on a per-quote basis. There are Starter, Pro, and Premium tools designed for different types and sizes of business. You’ll need to contact the team to discuss the plan that’s right for you.
The Best Instagram Tools For Growth
Instagram is easily one of the most valuable resources financial companies have for connecting with and engaging their target audience. With the right campaigns, you can increase your access to new customers, improve your brand reputation, and nurture sales.
However, managing a comprehensive Instagram campaign can be difficult alone.
With the Instagram tools above, you’ll be able to accelerate your growth, create better content, and boost your chances of standing out from the competition.
Become an Insider
Editorial Disclaimer: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned and has not been endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author's alone
The content of this website is for informational purposes only and does not represent investment advice, or an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security, investment, or product. Investors are encouraged to do their own due diligence, and, if necessary, consult professional advising before making any investment decisions. Investing involves a high degree of risk, and financial losses may occur.