This blog post may contain references to products or services from one or more of our advertisers or partners. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products or services.
Capital One recently released a unique cash back credit card, perfect for the millennial looking for a one size fits all credit card for entertainment, shopping, dining, and even groceries. The credit card is officially called the Capital One Savor Cash Rewards. What is absurd (in a good way) about the credit card is that Capital One is incentivizing the early spend bonus to be $500 for $3,000 minimum spend within 90 days. The $500 early spend bonus is simply industry changing for the cash back category credit cards, which makes it very unique for concert goers, thrill seekers, foodies, and travelers. Be wary that you must have good to excellent credit in order to get the credit card though!
Capital One Savor Review
Credit Card Benefits
- LIMITED TIME Earn a $500 early spend bonus after spending the minimum requirement of $3,000 within the first 3 months of account opening
- 4% cash back on dining and entertainment related purchases, 2% on grocery stores and 1% on all other miscellaneous purchases
- Automated eligibility to earn cash back. No need to enroll to earn cashback. There is no limit or rewards cap for dining, entertainment and grocery categories
- No foreign transaction fees
- Exclusive access to early bird and premium experiences such as, entertainment, dining and more
- Annual fee is waived the first year, $95 upon second year upon renewal
Simply put, the Capital One Savor is perfect for concert goers, thrill seekers, foodies, and travelers. If you do not fall under any of these categories, you may not be benefiting from the full extent of the perks. Thus, I highly recommend to evaluate your own spending habits before applying to the card. Read more.
If you fall under these categories though, it is simply a no-brainer. Seeing how expensive concerts, festivals, and entertainment are in this day and age, it simply makes sense to get rewarded to offset some of the ridiculous service charge fees nowadays for tickets. The Capital One Savor encourages the care-free, YOLO lifestyle that millennials know too well. The best part of the credit card is how easy it is to rake up cash back. The 4% on dining and entertainment with a $500 early spend bonus is definitely something to consider.
Editorial Disclaimer: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author's alone
The content of this website is for informational purposes only and does not represent investment advice, or an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security, investment, or product. Investors are encouraged to do their own due diligence, and, if necessary, consult professional advising before making any investment decisions. Investing involves a high degree of risk, and financial losses may occur.