This blog post may contain references to products or services from one or more of our advertisers or partners. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products or services.
Pi Network is an early-stage mobile cryptocurrency project that validates that a user behind a mobile device is actually a human and not a bot. In the digital age where fake news and bots have run wild, Pi Network looks to combat spam with a decentralized digital cryptocurrency in Pi crypto to validate user authenticity on the worldwide web. This is to ensure a person you may be interacting with across the Internet is an actual human being within the community for accountability.
In many ways, Pi Network is like the Bee network in that the only way to obtain Pi crypto is through downloading the app through the iOS or Android Play Store and mining with your mobile phone. The only rule is that to start mining Pi crypto, you must be invited so currently partaking in mining for Pi crypto is on a referral/invite basis only. Apply referral code, realfangwallet, for the best mining bonus for the Pi Network.
What is Pi Nework?
Pi Network is a mobile-first, decentralized cryptocurrency that is planet-friendly looking to combat spambots on the web. With Pi Network’s breakthrough technology, mobile-enabled device users are able to mine Pi crypto without draining their phone batteries. Read more about the Pi Network concept through the Pi Network whitepaper.
Best Pi Network referral code for the highest mining bonus
The bigger your “team” of referred miners, the bigger your mining bonus is, so be sure to use the referral code realfangwallet (must be all lowercase) to get the biggest mining bonus when participating in the mining of Pi crypto with your mobile phone.
What is the catch to Pi Network?
There is no catch because there is no real monetary cost to mining for Pi crypto. In the Pi Network roadmap, the team envisions that eventually, Pi crypto will make its way into popular cryptocurrency exchanges to start receiving monetary value in time. But as of writing this article piece, mineable Pi crypto has absolutely no value whatsoever. If you are mining for Pi crypto, like Bitcoin in the early days, you are in it for the long-haul and believe in the proof of concept and the project overall.
How to buy Pi Network crypto?
Currently, as of 2/19/2021, there is no way to obtain Pi crypto except through mining it on your mobile device. Thus, there is no monetary value to Pi crypto currently but may see a value once listed on popular cryptocurrency exchanges in the future as the roadmap describes.
There are 2 ways to earn more Pi coins, effectively.
- Joining the largest team of miners by using a popular referral code like realfangwallet, to improve your return on mining (mining rate bonus).
- The second way to earn Pi crypto currently as of (2/19/2021) is to use your mobile phone and tap on “mine” on the app. The Pi Network app will then start mining for 24 hours with no interruption on your phone. It is that easy and does not drain your phone battery. There is nothing to lose, but all to potentially gain really.
How to sign-up for Pi Network and redeem a referral code?
- The first step is to download the Pi Network iOS or Android app.
- Sign-up for an account and you will be prompted to enter a referral code. Use realfangwallet for the highest mining bonus. You will not be able to join Pi Network and mine without a referral code, as it is currently on an invite-basis only.
- To start mining, it is as simple as tapping the mining button on the right-hand side of the screen. Tap it, and now you are effectively mining for the next 24 hours.
- Every day, you want to revisit the app to mine again because, after 24 hours, the app resets and stops. If you want to mine more Pi crypto, simply set a calendar alert and remember to tap on mine on a regular cadence. That’s it!
Editorial Disclaimer: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author's alone
The content of this website is for informational purposes only and does not represent investment advice, or an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security, investment, or product. Investors are encouraged to do their own due diligence, and, if necessary, consult professional advising before making any investment decisions. Investing involves a high degree of risk, and financial losses may occur.