This blog post may contain references to products or services from one or more of our advertisers or partners. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products or services.
Chances are you may have used a referral code for Crypto.com and when logging into the Crypto app, you may have noticed a “locked” icon symbol next to your signup bonus. You may be confused about why that is and maybe asking yourself how to unlock the Crypto.com sign-up bonus.
Fortunately, we have created this step-by-step tutorial guide to help provide guidance on how to unlock and withdraw the Crypto.com signup bonus from the referral code that is clear, transparent, and straight to the point.
Become an Insider
How to receive the Crypto.com Exchange signup bonus referral code?
Crypto.com has two product offerings, the app where you are able to do commission-free trading (open to the United States) and their international Crypto.com Exchange trading platform that caters only to international audiences only.
If you reside in the United States:
If you reside outside the United States:
How to unlock Crypto.com signup bonus referral code
- To claim the free Crypto.com signup bonus, you must enter the referral code fangwalletand register for a Crypto.com account online.
- If you already have an existing account, a new referral code can be added via by opening the Crypto.com App and heading over to “App Settings” and toggling to the section called, “Referral Code.” Once prompted, enter the referral code fangwalletto become eligible for the free signup bonus.
- You must verify your identity and pass the KYC verification
- Once you have verified your identity the next step is to select a Crypto.com Visa Metal Card that interests you and apply for it
- If requested, stake the required amount of CRO.
- Once your application has been approved for the Visa Metal Card and you reserved a metal card, the free sign-up bonus will unlock and you will be free to withdraw the CRO crypto at any time.
Editorial Disclaimer: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned and has not been endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author's alone
The content of this website is for informational purposes only and does not represent investment advice, or an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security, investment, or product. Investors are encouraged to do their own due diligence, and, if necessary, consult professional advising before making any investment decisions. Investing involves a high degree of risk, and financial losses may occur.