This blog post may contain references to products or services from one or more of our advertisers or partners. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products or services.
SoFi, the fintech startup that is streamlining how consumers manage their personal finance and investing to make their money work for them, is becoming a very popular personal finance app on the market nowadays. The word on the street is that SoFi is even considering a company IPO this 2021 year.
Fortunately, SoFi is sharing its wealth in the form of referral signup bonuses. If you plan on taking a personal loan or partaking in becoming an investor of SoFi Investing, you are in luck to potentially receive the best available signup bonus using the referral link below.
Become an Insider
- SoFi sign-up bonus compensation 2021
- What is SoFi?
- How to use and redeem the $50 SoFi referral code for SoFi Investing
- How to use and redeem the $310 SoFi referral code for SoFi Personal Loans
- SoFi’s Pre-IPO shares sale speculation
- How does SoFi compare to other Fintech companies like Upstart? Upstart vs SoFi
SoFi sign-up bonus compensation 2021
- SoFi Investing: $50 sign-up bonus
- SoFi Personal Loans: $310 sign-up bonus
- SoFi Student Loan Refinance: $310 sign-up bonus
- SoFi Checking and Savings: $300 sign-up bonus
What is SoFi?
SoFi prides itself in being the number one personal finance app to help consumers improve their credit and take advantage of financial well being towards financial independence.
SoFi’s mission is to help people reach financial independence to realize their ambitions.
And financial independence doesn’t just mean being rich—it means getting to a point where your money works for the life you want to live.
Everything we do is geared toward helping our members get their money right. We’re constantly innovating and building ways to give our members what they need to make that happen.
How to use and redeem the $50 SoFi referral code for SoFi Investing
- To become eligible for the SoFi $50 referral code signup bonus, you must first register for a SoFi Investing account.
- Make sure to click on the following referral link and if prompted, enter the referral code 4007157 to be eligible for the $50 signup bonus.
- Once you have been approved for a SoFi Investing account, deposit a minimum balance of $5,000 or more to receive the $50 bonus.
- The referral bonus will be reflected in the stock preference you picked, valued at $50.
How to use and redeem the $310 SoFi referral code for SoFi Personal Loans
- To become eligible for the SoFi $310 referral code signup bonus, you must first register for a SoFi Personal Loans account.
- By checking your custom personalized personal loan rate quote, you will automatically earn a $10 bonus.
- The other $300 bonus will be rewarded once you accept the terms of the agreement and take out the personal loan with SoFi.
- Once the personal loan has been completed, you will be eligible to receive both the $10 and $300 bonus, calculating to become an extra $310 in your pockets.
SoFi hasn’t forgotten their first adopters for their highly anticipated IPO so they plan on enabling a pre-IPO sale to active members of their product, SoFi Investing, who have a minimum balance of over $3,000.
In other words, if you find yourself using SoFi’s investment brokerage product and have a minimum $3,000 balance across investment assets, you will be eligible and capable of partaking in purchasing SoFi shares before the public market does when the IPO rolls out for the company. Pretty neat, right? It pays to be a regular member of SoFi.
How does SoFi compare to other Fintech companies like Upstart? Upstart vs SoFi
For reference, Upstart, another fintech company that did an IPO of around $40, is now valuated at $120+ a share (as of 4/12/2021). The return on investment is three-fold. Moreover, another IPO that comes to mind that did a similar pre-IPO sale was Airbnb. Airbnb sold shares to Airbnb hosts at $60 apiece. As of today, Airbnb is valued at $176 apiece (4/12/2021). Again, not bad if you participated in the pre-IPO sale of Airbnb.
In other words, all the more reason to become an active user of SoFi Investing to potentially take advantage of the $50 referral bonus after a $5,000 deposit and perhaps the SoFi pre-sale IPO speculation.
Editorial Disclaimer: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned and has not been endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author's alone
The content of this website is for informational purposes only and does not represent investment advice, or an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security, investment, or product. Investors are encouraged to do their own due diligence, and, if necessary, consult professional advising before making any investment decisions. Investing involves a high degree of risk, and financial losses may occur.