This blog post may contain references to products or services from one or more of our advertisers or partners. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products or services.
Fiverr is a platform where you can go to advertise your services for $5 and up. It is nothing new to the internet; people have been using the site to make money for years, as it has become the go-to place for many businesses to pick up quick help. In addition, many individuals make out a decent chunk of change on there and so can you.
The key to success on Fiverr is being creative in how you use it and what you use it for. Make sure you are always open and honest upfront. Nobody likes surprises, especially when it requires opening your wallet. You should also be very responsive since people who come to the platform looking for help are not going to wait around. They want service right now.
Become an Insider
Therefore, if you’re going to offer your services on there, make sure that you are available to respond to inquiries. If you are looking for ideas on how to make money using Fiverr, read on.
- Most businesses go to Fiverr for a simple helpful pamphlet that they can give away free to their clients. Therefore, all you need is one that will sell repeatedly for $5.
- If you have a huge following, offer to provide traffic for $5.
- Create logos for $5. There are many websites that provide free tools to make logos and they are very easy to use.
- Write content for websites and businesses.
- Offer $5 product evaluations and reviews.
- Do research for others in need of finding specific information.
- You can take jobs typing if you can type at least 30 wpm or more. Just be sure and add how many words you type per minute, to your profile.
- Take surveys for $5 and up. Many business owners will take to Fiverr in search of a few good candidates who will provide honest opinions.
- Offer to take photos. Both businesses and individuals usually require simple images like a cup of coffee sitting by a computer and such.
- Help create resumes. Start by downloading some free resume templates to use for your services.
- Post links for SEO purposes. Find some places that will allow you to post links free before advertising.
- Use photo-editing tools to fix and enhance photos and other images.
- Edit videos, but first, master using any video editing software and you will get tons of work.
- Design business cards, which is incredibly easy to do with the free software available nowadays.
- Create invitations, flyers, and more.
- Make video tutorials for those seeking assistance with boosting their products and/or services.
- Test and review products.
- Transcribe. Start by taking a free class to learn the basics, which are so simple anyone can do it.
- Do voice-overs. If you can read and speak, you can do voiceovers.
- Create quizzes, tests, questionnaires, and more.
- Teach another language or tutor others online.
If you can speak another language, you can make a lot of money on Fiverr by teaching others, if not, you can teach something else that you know a lot about.
The money-making opportunities are endless on a site like Fiverr and the best part is, you don’t need any money at all to start offering your services.
Editorial Disclaimer: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author's alone
The content of this website is for informational purposes only and does not represent investment advice, or an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security, investment, or product. Investors are encouraged to do their own due diligence, and, if necessary, consult professional advising before making any investment decisions. Investing involves a high degree of risk, and financial losses may occur.