This blog post may contain references to products or services from one or more of our advertisers or partners. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products or services.
In recent years, cryptocurrency-accepting online casinos (aka crypto casinos) have become more popular than ever, but why?
Let’s dive straight in and take a closer look at things like convenience, security, anonymity, games, and transaction processing times.
Why are crypto casinos so popular today?
There are many reasons why cryptocurrency-accepting online casinos (aka crypto casinos) are so popular today. For example, there are many advantages for players who sign up to crypto casinos, including the following:
- Crypto casinos are regarded as safer and more secure than traditional online casinos, thanks to the blockchain technology used to process transactions
- Provably fair games
- Crypto casinos offer better privacy, meaning those who wish to remain anonymous can benefit from the anonymity crypto casinos offer (you don’t need to enter any personal details about yourself when processing cryptocurrency deposits or withdrawals)
- Cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawal limits are often much higher than traditional payment methods, and the transaction processing times with cryptocurrencies are usually much quicker
- If any fees are attached to your crypto deposits or withdrawals, they are much lower than all other traditional payment methods
- Today’s best crypto casinos are controlled by reputable operators with excellent standing in the iGaming industry
- There are now hundreds of crypto casinos to choose from, and each site often has 2,000 to 5,000 or more games from numerous market-leading online casino game development studios and software providers
- Crypto casinos can be accessed from smartphones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers, provided the device has a stable Wi-Fi/internet connection and that the player is of legal age to play
What are the best crypto casinos in 2023?
There are now over 700 perfectly secure crypto casinos to choose from, so trying to narrow it down to say which one is the best crypto casino is much easier said than done.
Whether you are a newbie or a seasoned pro, the most important thing you should be looking for when searching for an online casino that accepts cryptocurrency is a trusted crypto casino with overwhelmingly positive reviews.
Suppose you like sports betting as well as playing online casino games. In that case, you want to look for a ‘sports betting crypto casino’ – a licensed online casino that accepts one or more cryptocurrencies and has a range of sports betting markets with competitive odds.
Examples include the following trusted sites:
- TonyBet Casino
- Stake Casino
- Dexterbet Casino
- PriveWin Casino
To discover more about any of these trusted crypto sports betting casinos, one of the most trusted sites you can turn to in 2023 is the official AskGamblers website.
If you’re not too bothered about sports betting services and only want a site where you can play casino games using your cryptocurrency, then you may like to try sites like BetReels Casino, BitStarz Casino, Vegas Mobile Casino, Bitkingz Casino, Tsars Casino, Crocoslots Casino, or Oshi Casino, to name just a few.
You can find a secure link to each casino’s official sign-up page inside the casinos’ reviews on Ask Gamblers. When you find a crypto casino you like the sound of, simply tap or click on one of the links to be automatically redirected to that casino’s online registration form, which should take under a minute to fill out.
How old do I have to be to play at a world-class crypto casino?
The legal minimum age required to place bets and play games at licensed crypto casinos depends on where you live. For example, to play at licensed and regulated online casinos in the United States, you must be at least 21.
However, in the Canadian provinces where online casino gambling is legally permitted, it’s 19, and in most other parts of the world, it’s 18.
Crypto casinos are becoming increasingly popular with players who are fed up with paying annoying transaction fees that are often applied to traditional payment methods (it’s hardly ever the casino operator that adds these little fees, always the payment provider).
These sites are also becoming popular because crypto payments are much quicker at processing deposits and withdrawals, plus the sites tend to have thousands more games than traditional casinos.
Cryptocurrency-accepting online casinos often have plenty of attractive loyalty rewards programs, bonuses, and promotions for players to sink their teeth into, and they usually provide unrivalled, 24-hour player support services.
If you’re fed up with the lack of security attached to traditional online casino payment methods, and want a more reliable and secure way to top up your account at a website where you can play online casino games from today’s most notable providers, then you may want to consider playing at some of the top-rated crypto casinos reviewed for you on the Ask Gamblers website – one of the world’s most trusted iGaming review sites.
Become an Insider
Editorial Disclaimer: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned and has not been endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author's alone
The content of this website is for informational purposes only and does not represent investment advice, or an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security, investment, or product. Investors are encouraged to do their own due diligence, and, if necessary, consult professional advising before making any investment decisions. Investing involves a high degree of risk, and financial losses may occur.