This blog post may contain references to products or services from one or more of our advertisers or partners. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products or services.
Instacart is an application that provides a platform where customers request groceries, and shoppers can go to the stores, pick them and deliver.
The Instacart referral code is a unique identification that customers can use to get bonuses. The shoppers also use these codes as a tool to increase their income.
How to redeem Instacart referral code
The referral code has two classifications. One for the customers, and the other is for shoppers.
The main task of an Instacart shopper is to pick groceries from a preferred store and deliver it to a customer. The better individuals are at picking up groceries, the more money they earn. There are also tips from clients who are impressed with the services. Further, the introduction of referral codes increases the earnings of a shopper.
There are terms and conditions that need to be fulfilled to join the list of people with referrals. One has to have been an active shopper or driver for at least six months and have a good reputation.
Both the driver referral code and the shopper referral code require that a person signs up to apply the code. One does not need to pay for a sign up since it is free. The promo code is automatically generated when they click on the link with the referral code.
As a shopper or driver, one needs to invite other shoppers or drivers to join the team by sharing their Instacart referral code. Once an invitation is accepted, the shopper needs to complete a given number of batches depending on the region for them to get an Instacart to sign up bonus.
The referral code Instacart shopper bonus has an expiry date and the shopper must complete the batches and redeem the offer within the specified days.
Benefits of Instacart Referral Code
- Access to Instacart sign up bonus where there is an increase in shopper’s earnings.
- As a customer, there is free delivery when one orders for the first time.
- The sign-up process is easy.
Steps of Redeeming Instacart Referral Bonus
One can claim their Instacart referral bonus in two ways.
a. Using the Website
- On the browser, type in shoppers.instacart.com and hit enter.
- Fill in the signup-up form with the required information such as name, email, mobile number, and zip or postal code.
- The referral code is the last option on the sign-up form.
- Type or paste the Instacart sign up bonus referral code sent by the driver who gave the recommendation.
- Click on continue
- Instacart will prompt the individual to put in the mobile number so that they can send a text.
- The individual will receive a text message to download the Instacart app.
b. Using your Mobile Phone
- Download the Instacart app from the app store
- Tap on getting started
- Enter the email or sign up via Google account or Facebook.
- Just like the web version, there is a provision for pasting the referral code that an individual received on their registration.
- Press continue
- The individual will receive a prompt to enter their email, and a password with at least six characters and then tap continue.
- Enter a zip code to unlock all local stores.
It is worth noting that one cannot use a referral code once they have completed the sign-up process.
Should the individual forget to enter the referral code Instacart shopper bonus, and they have not finished the sign in, they should call customer support. Instacart will initiate the process again to allow them to paste the referral code.
Editorial Disclaimer: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author's alone
The content of this website is for informational purposes only and does not represent investment advice, or an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security, investment, or product. Investors are encouraged to do their own due diligence, and, if necessary, consult professional advising before making any investment decisions. Investing involves a high degree of risk, and financial losses may occur.